Seo or Search Engine Optimization is the process of attracting traffic to search engines through ‘free’, ‘organic’, ‘natural’ or editorial search results.
All the major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo display and rank web pages and other content like videos or local listing on their primary search results based on what they consider most applicable for users. Unlike paid search ads, it is free.
Our core competencies:
- Keywords filtering and targeting: This add-on gives you the ability to control, import and store only the content that has particular keywords in either their title or tags.
- Ad designs: Through designing conversion is made easy, as the ads look more attractive and appealing compared to static ads.
- Tracking and improvising campaigns: Helps in configuring your campaigns in a better manner so that they perform better in terms of lead generation and online sales. In short, we help you in managing your online campaigns.
- Web analytics: Helps in understanding and optimizing the usage of web by measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting web data. Here, the focus is on recognizing measures based on the aims and objectives of your organization and users. The measures, thus, identified are used to determine the outcome of those aims and objectives and to formulate strategy to improve the experience of user.
- ROI enhancement: ROI or Return on Investment implies the ratio between the net profit and the cost of investment on any resource. Enhancing ROI helps in favorably comparing investment’s profits with the cost.
SEO Adaptability Analysis
This is the study of how to improve the ranking of a website on Google and other search engines. By the end of this analysis you will get familiar with as to who is winning organic visibility in the industry, which keywords are important and which backlink strategies are best working. This is done by analyzing the following aspects in your website:
- Targeted keywords research helps u to search for things your audience is specifically looking for and how are they looking for them.
- Page caching is a caching approach whereby the whole action result is stored in the form of a HTML file that can be served by a web server without the need of going through the action plan. This is the swiftest way of content caching as opposed to dynamically creating the content.
- Printing style makes conversion easy by making the site more attractive and appealing.
- Meta description is an HTML tag of a maximum of 125 characters that gives the summary of your web page content. Its purpose is to generate click through search engines.
- Image caching can quickly show an image as the server is not required the dynamically generate the image.
- Sitemap is a file for listing the web pages of your site. This informs the Google and other search engines about how the content is organized in your site, thus, allowing the search engines to crawl your site more intelligently.